Search: or 

Breaking Bad S04E02 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

[#164057] Written by: zleepr [25/07/11, 09:34]
Action: [ Reply ] [ Quote ]
the web-dl version is available anyway and this is the version with the best quality.
[#164097] Written by: sworph [25/07/11, 22:52]
Quote by boonesferry
i'm disgusted with all you ungrateful whiny little bitches.
immerse and asap release tens of thousands of quality videos and you guys sit behind your keyboards
and complain about the bad one that slips through every once in a while.
they don't watch what they capture and encoded before uploading a torrent for it...there are not
enough hours in the day to do so. the processes are automated and they get the torrents out there
fast!!!! yes sometmes 'fast' means not always perfect...if they were slower, if you had to wait longer
for releases, you bitches would complain about that too. there is no winning with some of you
ungrateful whiny bitches. when you bitches start paying these guys to do what they do then you can
compalin. until then stfu
politely report the issue and wait for a repack.

it's a metter of rules and standards booneferry. it not disgusting that people are complaining about a
crappy release. there a many, many groups who rip this show and all the others, they would love to
have there release on eztv. yes they may not be as fast, but i think quality should come first, don't
you? i think people deserve to have a bit of a winge if they don't get a quality release. read up about
scene rules and why they are in place, then complain about complainers.
[#164112] Written by: BoonesFerry [26/07/11, 01:25]
Quote by sworph
Quote by boonesferry
i'm disgusted with all you ungrateful whiny little bitches.
immerse and asap release tens of thousands of quality videos and you guys sit behind your keyboards
and complain about the bad one that slips through every once in a while.
they don't watch what they capture and encoded before uploading a torrent for it...there are not
enough hours in the day to do so. the processes are automated and they get the torrents out there
fast!!!! yes sometmes 'fast' means not always perfect...if they were slower, if you had to wait longer
for releases, you bitches would complain about that too. there is no winning with some of you
ungrateful whiny bitches. when you bitches start paying these guys to do what they do then you can
compalin. until then stfu
politely report the issue and wait for a repack.

it's a metter of rules and standards booneferry. it not disgusting that people are complaining about a
crappy release. there a many, many groups who rip this show and all the others, they would love to
have there release on eztv. yes they may not be as fast, but i think quality should come first, don't
you? i think people deserve to have a bit of a winge if they don't get a quality release. read up about
scene rules and why they are in place, then complain about complainers.

i have no problem with the people who post a comment that let's others know that a torrent is messed
up and info on how it's messes up. this way we can decide wheather to download or wait for another. i
have no problem with people sharing their reviews of a tv show or movie. sharing information is a
good thing.

my complaint is with the level of rudeness and attacks, by some, on the people who devote a great deal
of time and expense bringing us hundreds or thousands of quality releases each and every week. to do
so is asinine.

to say that someone's reputation as a provider of quality torrents is in severe jeopardy, when in reality
they have a quality record of 99%, is asinine.

to think that anything we say in this forum will in any way effects how or what the scene does is
foolish.

i apologize for the name calling (little bitches) in my original post...i was angry at the time.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]
Sitemap